Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

You're 42 years old now, you're still pretty^^

Dear mom, I'm sorry I can't give you a cake or something you like, I just can give you a hug and a kiss on your cheek. We want celebrate your birthday but you have to work. On your birthday, you're still working. I know you're a workaholic and I'm so proud of being your daughter, I wanna be like you. You're my superstar.... my idol.. <3

"Do you know who my favorite super star is? Not a film star, not a musician, not a celebrity and not a famous personality either. It's you mom. You are the super star in my life."
"It does not matter how old I am, your hug is still the warmest and safest place on the earth for me. Happy Birthday to the most loving mom in the world!"


happy birthday mom..
alles gute zum geburtstag meiner mutter..
счастливая мать рождения
madre di buon compleanno..
mère joyeux anniversaire..
gelukkige verjaardag moeder..
mãe feliz aniversário.. 



"Every time I'm down, I think of you 
Every time I lose, I think of you 
Every time I'm faced with a touch task, I think of you
Do you know why?
Because it reminds me of a strong individual who never let anything put her down
Happy Birthday to the most dynamic and strong personality I have known in my life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache