Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BALI!!

kyaaaaa Baliiiiiii x)))))))))
finally I come to BALI!! beautiful place....beautiful view..

lol my face so weird xp

Ok I'll give you some photos in Bali that taken by meh!
hope you all like it ^^

I forgot where is it :/

hihi my face so ugly, ryt? xp

"Tari Barong"
I can't dance like that.. :/

Monkey Forest, Ubud
say hello to that monkey^^


Ubud
beautiful view.....so green...


Hard Rock Cafe & Hotel

Kuta Beach
damn! I wish I was there with my bf xD but maybe someday I'll come back and bring my bf :3

Miniature of GWK

lol my pose xD

I feel so small :O

me & my sista

me me me again..

GWK
lovely place..

Tanah Lot
I know my face look angry..bcause I'm in no mood :/

that's all I guess.. I hope I can come back to Bali again and taking a lot of photos in there.. mommmm take me back to there again! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache