Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Woman Who Can't Be Moved

“Promises are worse than lies, cause you make them hope. Hope for something that you’re not sure you can give.”

I don't know why I really love you. you are moody, childish, selfish yh same like me..

“You know what sucks about falling for a guy you know you’re not right for? You fall anyway because you think he might turn out to be different.”

I don’t know how many times you hurt me, but I still forgive you.. I really love you more than you know!

“I love you for who you are, but most of all for what you are making of me everytime I am around you.”

They asked me to breaking up with you, cause they know you're not good for me, but I don't want to do it. Cause I really love you and I just want you, I don’t want anyone else. Even if you hurt me so badly, I still LOVE you! You’re the one who I want, you’re the one who I wanna marry. I'm so crazy in love with you <3 

"Sometimes no matter how sick you are injured, you always forgive, because you love him and never wanted it to end."

Unfortunately, you don’t love me like I love you.. you don’t miss me like I miss you.. I love your sweet words and your sweet promises cause it makes me fly so high and I can’t stop smiling but then you throw me away </3

I love it when you text me first.. I love it when you call me “baby” “monkey” “my wife” I really love it <3 I love it when you care to me :) I hate it when you ignore me and don't care about me :(

I love it when you hold my hand.. I love it when you hug me tight.. I love it when you kiss me.. you know when I’m with you, I feel so comfortable :) 


I really want you..  10 :(
Why it's so hard to forget you? Everytime I sleep, you're always in my dreams.. 
I know you already move on now, you know I can’t move on.. how can I move on when I'm still in love with you </3 
Yh, I’M THE WOMAN WHO CAN’T BE MOVED :’)

  
Here some song lyrics for you..
 
Damn.. what I’d do to have you here.. I wish you were here..
What I’d do to have you near.. I wish you were here..
I don’t wanna let you go..
I just wanna let you know that I never wanna let you go..

I like your smile.. I like your vibe.. I like your style.. but that’s not why I love you
and I, I like the way you’re such a star.. but that’s not why I love you
hey.. Do you feel me? Do you feel what I feel too? Do you need me?
The reason I love you is you.. being you.. just you..

Now you’re gone.. you’re on to the next one
This time I’ve got to live without you
That’s just the way it has to be
This time I’ve got to live without you
You’re on to the next one..

Easy come, easy go.. that’s just how you live..
I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain
You said you loved me you’re a liar..
Cause you never, ever, ever did baby..

You said this could only get better.
There's no rush, 'cause we have each other.
You said this would last forever,
But now i doubt if i was your only lover.
Not loving you is harder than you know..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache