Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Let You Go..

they tell me everything about you.. all your bad things
well, you know I don't care what they think and talk about you, cause I'm crazy in love with you.. <3
I don't care how your background, as long as you really love me and don't hurt me..
you know.. if you break my heart, I'll kill you!.. it means I don't want you to break my heart
your promise you won't leave me.. I hope when you say it, you really mean it
you know.. if you break your promise, I'll kill you! ;)
and the first we meet.. "Oh God, he's the man who I looking for and I want!"

when I'm with you, I feel so comfort, I don't know why..
I'm afraid to lose you. I'm afraid you leave me, I'm not ready to lose you..
I don't want to lose you.. I really love you..
I'm ADDICTED to you!
I don't know how many times you hurt me, but I still forgive you..
maybe because I really love you <3

I'm not ready to lose you, but I have to!
I want someone who loves me like I love him..
you don't love me like I love you..
you say you want me, but you hurt me.. everyday!
I have to let you go, even it hurts.. 

Dear mind.. stop thinking about him please..
Dear eyes... stop crying please..
Dear heart... I know what you feel now, but keep strong ok! :)

I WISH SOMEDAY I CAN FOUND SOMEONE LIKE YOU BUT BETTER THAN YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache