Thursday, October 28, 2010

Letters to you..

from the beginning of courtship, the first indeed there is no sense. but over time it's appears. he really cares with me. oh damn ya i really love him :)
but over time, i feel he's changed unlike the initial courtship. he began to cool and begin to not appreciate my feelings.
I wondering...
what's he thinking of me like i thinking of him?
I always write about him in my little note. is he do that too?
sometimes, i write his name on my hand. is he ever do that too?
I always write some words for him. is he ever do that?
I really love him, not just a word but my heart really mean it. is he like that too?
i ever cried for him. is he ever do that too?
what he was there faithfully?

i just want to appreciate my feelings. that's it! i think it's not too much..
i want he knows what i feel and realized what his mistakes.


maybe i trully love him. maybe i should reduce the sense of love, stop thingking about him, and no longer writing some words for him.
maybe it's the best, i've tired hurt by men!
i ever said to him that i love him, my heart already taken by him and dont break my heart. and what he said? NOTHING!
maybe he doesn't feel the same like what i feel with him. it's okay..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache