Sunday, October 17, 2010

2 FACES!



 i hate people who have 2 faces....
*i mean in front of me they're so nice but behind me *wooooooow*
maksudnya mereka kalo dibelakangku sering ngina & ngegunjing aku gitu. come on! kalo emang gak suka ya langsung aja ngomong di depanku gausah sok baik gitu. muna kan?

MUNAFIK
*if you see me you will see a big smile but if you see into my heart you will see tears.
ya itu juga munafik and that's so me! you know di depan org aku selalu happy & kayaknya gak ada beban padahal in my heart always sad & sering banget ada masalah. pengen sih sharing sama org tapi aku tipikal org yg susah percaya sama org lain. aku lebih suka mendam & sharing with God. you know it make me feels better :) for me it's so hard to believe someone and that's why until now i dont have a bestfriend! poor me :(


you know if you really love someone but he doesn't love you cause he loves someone else. i know it hurts, but with a big smile and sincere it will make you feel better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache