Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mr.10

Mr.10 <3 mylion

I love your tan skin.. I love your cute smile.. I love your stocky body, I love your style <3

Oh God..
He’s the guy who I want.. he’s the guy who I looking for..
But now, I have to let him go :(
Because of my stupid mistake, now he’s really angry with me and very disappointed with me :(
What should I do now? :(


Dear Mr. 10
I’m so sorry for make you disappointed.. I know you won’t forgive me :(
I know maybe now you already delete me in your heart..
Maybe now you already moving on..
I really love you.. really serious with you..
But now, I have to let you go and moving on like you did..
Maybe it’s so hard to forget you, but I’m sure I can forget you like you can forget me.. I wish I could
I always pray for the best for you
I’m happy if you’re happy, even if you’re happy with someone else not with me :)
Maybe it’s all for the best..
And I have to strong! Spirit spirit spirit!

“everything happens for a reason and everything happened there must be a silver lining. believe it o:)”

My mom told me “don’t ever cry for someone who doesn’t cry for you” I try it mom, but it’s so hard..

And what should I now?
remove you from my mind
□ remove you from my heart
□ moving on

”…and I can’t breathe without you but I have to..” – Taylor Swift - Breathe

"You Want It, You’ve got It
You’ve always been such a waste of time
You Want It, You’ve got It
A friend of your is no friend of mine
You Want It, You’ve got It
When will you act your age
You Want It, You’ve got It
You’re the reason things have to change" A Day To Remember - Better Off This Way

Good luck for me! o:)

1 comment:

Black Moustache