Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dear Someone..

everyday I really want to see your face, but you're too far from me!
I know I never had a good boyfriend like you. you're the best boyfriend that I ever had!

I wish someday we can meet cause i want to see your face, touch your hand, hug you and kiss you..

if you lived here, my life would be perfect. unfortunately, you're far in there!
you're there and I'm here..

I don't know what you did there.. are you faithful or not in there? well, i don't know..

I don't know all the things you said to me it's true or not..


you ask me to believe you, but you know for me it's too hard to believe someone.. like my friend says "yg dekat aja susah dipercaya apalagi yg jauh" well, it's true!

you say to me "I love you, I don't want to lose you. I wish we last and forever.." I hope when you say it, you really mean it!

you say to me "just call my name and I'll be there.." so I call your name but you never there!

you always give me sweet words but I don't need that, I need your actions! you know I'm tired of bullshit!
like I say.. everyone can say "I love you" but only a few who really mean it!
I don't know when you say "I love you" to me, you really mean it or not..

I'm sure every woman needs more action not talk more!

your words are very sweet, but it would be romantic if you can prove it :)

when you call me on the phone.. oh God! I really love your voice.. your voice makes my heart beat fast!
boy you drive me so crazy :)


songs:
The Rocket Summer-That's So You 
Mayday Parade-Miserable At Best 
Escape The Fate-Harder Than You Know 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache